History

The St. Francis House was founded in 1967 by Fr. Benedict Groeschel C.F.R to provide a safe haven and highly structured home environment for young men who have run out of alternatives and looking to start over. The house has been run by Joseph Campo S.F.O. since 1992, and continues to thrive under the direction of Joe who has affectionally earned the title of "Surrogate Father," and grandpa by past residents and residents of today.

Phone

718-349-1157

Social

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

  • Instagram
  • facebook